Friday, March 9, 2012

My interview with Tigers outfielder, Andy Dirks

Let me start off by saying that I am so glad I had the chance to interview Dirks. This past offseason, he played winter ball in the Dominican Republic. If you haven't heard by now that he turned himself into a superstar down there, then you missed out on some pretty great highlights. Talking to him was so easy, I could have probably done this interview for the rest of the day. He was laid back, easygoing, and funny. I hope you enjoy!

If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Tombstone.

What's your go-to snack?

Beef jerky.

Who's the funniest guy in the clubhouse?

Austin Jackson.

What's one skill you wish you had?

I wish I could sing.

What was your favorite TV show growing up?

Like, little kid? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, when I was little.

Did you want to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Yes. I had the costume and everything.

What's your favorite show now?

I watched The Walking Dead, zombie movie. It's pretty good.

What's your favorite thing about being a Detroit Tiger?

Favorite thing about being a Tiger? I get to play baseball
.

Up Next: Alex Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment